22.2.15

STORY 3 AWAY / HISTORIA 3 AUSENTE

Lands, which one day I stepped has become absent. 
Where small wings laid on each flower petal.
Somebody has passed over and this person has taken everything because they have has decided to make their own story here.
Now, there is a very big, large absence.
I cannot feel water flow under my feet, tiny rocks melt between my fingers, or the melodies songs hidden between trees.
Before I usually came here to fly, now I can only be quiet.


Maybe not everything has changed, but I have forgotten.

-------------------------------------

Ausente se han vuelto las tierras por donde un día pasé. 
Por donde las pequeñas alas se posaban en cada pétalo de flor.
Alguien ha pasado y todo se lo ha llevado,  porque ha decidido crear su propia historia aquí.
Ahora hay una ausencia grande, enorme…
No puedo sentir el flujo del agua bajo mis pies, ni las diminutas rocas fundirse entre mis dedos, ni las melodiosas canciones que se escoden entre los árboles.
Antes solía venir aquí a volar, ahora solo puedo callar.
Puede que no todo haya cambiado, sino que yo te haya olvidado.

No comments:

Post a Comment