17.2.15

STORY 2 THE WILD BEAST INSIDE ME / HISTORIA 2 LA FIERA EN MÍ

A wild beast has lit inside me and although I feel that everything that tries to create in me is wrong, I cannot avoid It, this is me.
The time has come.
After all this suffering and pain years, I think at last I have come up from that curtain of tears from which one day I thought to get away.
Although one day I thought that my soul wouldn´t be again what It was, everything has gone back to ordinary.
Ball that was underneath, now It has risen, It has shone again.

SOMETIMES I CANNOT CONTROL THE WILD BEAST INSIDE ME.

-----------------------------------


Una fiera se ha encendido dentro de mí y aunque siento que todo lo que intenta crearme, es erróneo, no puedo evitarlo, en realidad soy yo.
Ha llegado su momento.
Tras tantos años de sufrimiento y dolor, creo que por fin he salido de detrás de esa cortina de lágrimas de la que algún día pensaba escapar.
Y aunque algún día pensaba que mi alma no volvería a ser la que era, todo ha vuelto a la normalidad.
La bolita que se encontraba por debajo ha subido, ha vuelto resplandecer.
A VECES NO PUEDO CONTROLAR A LA FIERA QUE LLEVO DENTRO.

No comments:

Post a Comment